Acceptable Use Policy
This policy applies to any user of a service provided by SupporterHub Pty Ltd (“Service User”).
- Service User must:
- use the Service for its intended purpose;
- cooperate with and take all reasonable actions requested by SupporterHub to allow SupporterHub to provide the Service;
- provide SupporterHub with all information that SupporterHub reasonably requires to perform the Service and ensure that all information it gives to SupporterHub is correct, current and complete;
- comply with all applicable laws, regulations, codes and standards (including without limitation the PCI-DSS and any technical standards of a Government Agency);
- comply with all SupporterHub’s reasonable directions in relation to the use of the Service;
- comply with all documentation, user manuals and specifications provided to it in respect of the Service;
- conduct and retain backups of any data provided to SupporterHub (whether hosted on SupporterHub’s systems or provided to SupporterHub in connection with the Service) to the extent reasonable having regard to the nature of the data; and
- immediately report to SupporterHub, in writing, any fraudulent or unauthorised use of the Service.
- unreasonably delay any action, approval, direction, determination or decision which is required in order for SupporterHub to perform the Service;
- engage in, or procure, assist or allow any person to engage in any fraudulent or unauthorised use of the Service;
- interfere with, or procure, assist or allow any other person to interfere with, the reasonable use of the Service by any other Service User;
- use, or procure, assist or allow any other person to use, the Service for any illegal, harmful, infringing or offensive use;
- transmit, store, display, distribute or otherwise make available content through use of the Service that is illegal, harmful, fraudulent, infringing or offensive;
- not use the Service to violate the security or integrity of any network, computer or communications system, software application, or network or computing device;
- make network connections to any users, hosts, or networks unless Service User has SupporterHub’s permission to communicate with them.