SupporterHub Acceptable Use Policy
The SupporterHub Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) applies to the use of any product, service or website provided to you by us (SupporterHub). The AUP describes activities that are prohibited in connection with your use of SupporterHub’s Products and Services, it is designed to protect the interests of all customers and their supporters. By using SupporterHub’s Products and Services, you are agreeing to these terms and agree to review the AUP on a regular basis to remain compliant.
You will not use or facilitate others to use SupporterHub’s Products and Services for the following activities:
- illegal or fraudulent activity,
- To transmit unsolicited commercial (promotion or advertising material) electronic messages (or spam),
- Violate the rights of others, or threaten, incite, promote, or encourage harm to others,
- Make any attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of SupporterHub’s Products and Services,
- Make any attempt or effort to gain insight or understanding of how the SupporterHub platform, products or services are structured, with the intent to compete with SupporterHub, or as a means to contribute to the creation of the same or similar products and services offered by SupporterHub,
- Make any attempts to violate the security or integrity, of any SupporterHub products or services,
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, SupporterHub and/or the products and services supplied by SupporterHub,
- Defraud, or mislead us, including making no attempts to falsify usage of our products and services in attempt to avoid or lower usage and services fees.
SupporterHub may modify this AUP, at any time, by continuing to use our Products and Services or access your Account after a revised version of the AUP has been posted, you agree to comply with the latest version of the AUP.